How to Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number: Are you searching for How to link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number? Then your search Completes here. We will provide you complete guidance about how to link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number.
According to the Department of Telecommunication, it’s compulsory to link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number in order to keep it active. The Government of India has taken this initiative in order to detect Fake SIM Cards all across the country. By linking Aadhar Card with SIM, an identity of a person will be verified.
Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number
In this article, we will provide you a step-by-step procedure to link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number. All the Telecom Operators have not declared any last date to link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number. However, it is believed that, SIM services will not work from the next year if you don’t link your Aadhar Card.
Read More: Apply for Aadhar Card Registration
Idea and Airtel have started rolling out Messages for all its users since past 3 months. Also, other Telecom Operators such as Vodafone, BSNL, Telenor, Reliance, Docomo, etc will also follow the same procedure.
All the Idea users have started getting SMS as shown in the image below:
It states, “Bharat Sarkar naNiyammujab, badhagrahak ne mob.no satheadharcard link karavanu rese. Adhar card link karva Tame Jatejnajikna Idea store niAjejmulakat lo.”
In order to link, Aadhar Card with Mobile Number, follow the simple procedure described below.
Step By Step How to Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number?
Before moving forward with the process, you need a copy of your Aadhar Card. Also, your SIM should be ON, as you will receive OTP in it.
Follow the step by step process as given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the nearest retail store of the Respective Telecom Operator.
- After that, you have to provide your Mobile number and a copy of the Aadhar Card.
- Now, the retailer will send you a 4-Digit Verification code on your Mobile Number.
- You have to provide Verification code to the retailer.
- Then, the retailer will ask you for the Biometric Fingerprint Verification. Provide Biometric Verification.
- Later, within a span of 24-Hours, you will receive a message for final Verification.
- Then you have to just reply with the letter “Y” for confirmation.
- Hence, your Aadhar Card will be successfully linked with Mobile Number.
Thus, by simply following the above process, your Aadhar Card will be linked with your Mobile Number.
Read More: How to Link Aadhar Card with PAN
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it mandatory to do this process?
- No, it is not compulsory to link Aadhar Card with mobile number. Here , only the users who get a message on their Mobile Number, have to follow this process.
- Are there any charges to link Aadhar Card with mobile number?
- No, there are no charges to link Aadhar Card with the mobile number.
- What happens if you don’t link Aadhar Card with mobile number?
- If you don’t link, Aadhar Card with mobile number, then your SIM will be deactivated.
- Why only selected users are getting a message to link Aadhar Card with mobile number?
- All the users who have purchase SIM using documents other than Aadhar Card such as driving license, Voter ID, etc have to compulsory link Aadhar Card with a mobile number.
- How to link Aadhar Card with a mobile number online?
- There is not present any online method to link Aadhar Card with a mobile number. Don’t provide any documents to any of the fake websites.