How to Link Aadhaar with SIM – How Does it Benefit You?: Aadhaar Card has a 12 digit number known as Aadhaar Number. Now, the Government has announced that Aadhaar Number must be linked with almost every document. Here all details about How to Link Aadhaar with SIM is given here.
The government has ordered to Department of Telecommunication (DoT), all the public and private telecom operators to complete the linking process before the last date 31-03-2018. There are approximate 100 crore mobile subscribers across Country. So, all the operators are sending SMS notification to post-paid and prepaid users to link their mobile number with Aadhaar.
How to Link Aadhaar with SIM – How Does it Benefit You?
All the candidates searching for latest notification about Aadhaar Card or How to Link Aadhaar Card or How to Link Aadhaar with SIM should visit our site daily.
How to Link Aadhaar with SIM?
1. First of all, visit your nearest Aadhar Centers.
2. Get Aadhaar Update/Correction Form.
3. Fill all required details on that form and mention that “Only Mobile number update”.
4. Give this update form, along with a photocopy of your Aadhaar Card, proof of an identity such as PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card etc. to the center.
5. After submitting a form, you’re biometric/Thumb impression will be verified at center.
6. You will get an acknowledgment slip.
7. Approximate after 2-5 days your Aadhaar will be linked to SIM.
How to update new Mobile Number with Aadhaar?
-Before applying this process, you must be sure that your previous number linked with Aadhaar is working because you have to receive OTP, after that you would be able to link with a new number.
1. Firstly, visit the official site, uidai.gov.in
2. Go to “Aadhaar Self-service Portal”.
3. Enter your Aadhaar Number and Captcha text.
4. You will receive OTP on your existing mobile no.
5. Click on “Select field to update” and then “Mobile Number”.
6. Enter your new mobile number.
Benefits of Linking Aadhaar with SIM / Mobile Number
-Many crimes have been done by feck mobile numbers. For the protection of this types of crimes, Aadhaar must be linked to a mobile number.
– You can verify income tax return using your Aadhaar number wherein OTP send to your linked mobile number.
– You can easily update your personal details online by OTP send to your linked mobile number with Aadhaar.
We hope that you are now able to get details about How to Link Aadhaar with SIM. If you got this details helpful, then please share it with your friends and followers.