Complaint for Aadhar: Are you facing any issue related to your Aadhar Card? Then you can file Complaint for Aadhar. Here, we will provide you all the necessary details about complaint for Aadhar. Here, you can check the Aadhar Card Status Online and Aadhar Card Download By Aadhar Number and Enrolment Number.
Complaint for Aadhar
Aadhar is basically a 12-Digit Unique Identification Number provided to each and every Citizen of India. It is provided based on their Demographic and Biometric. As per the latest data, more than 1.1 billion Citizens have already enrolled for the Aadhar Card.
Read More: Link Aadhar Card with PAN
Certain Common Problems with Aadhar
- The Operator is not behaving properly at Aadhar Card Center.
- The Operator is rejecting your Aadhar Card Application.
- The operator hasn’t provided you the Acknowledgement receipt for Aadhar.
- Unable to get proper resources at the Aadhar Card Center.
- Having scarcity of Forms at the Aadhar Card Center.
- Operator not entering correct data although you have alerted him/her.
- Unable to locate the Aadhar Card Center, even if it’s available on the Website.
Read More: Verify Aadhar Number
How to file a Complaint for Aadhar?
Follow the simple steps given below in order to file a complaint for Aadhar:
- First of all, Visit the official web portal of ResidentUIDAI.
- Then on the top bar, you will be able to see the link, “Grievance Center”. Click on it.
- As soon as you click on that, you will be directed to another page, here you will see a link of “File Complaint”, click on it. Then you will be able to see the form as shown in the image below:
- Now, you have to fill all the required details such as Enrollment ID, Date, Full name, Email, Mobile Number, Pincode, and city.
- After that, you have to select Complaint Type and Category from the drop down menu.
- Then you have to simply enter the Security code as shown in the image.
- Lastly, you can enter the remarks if you want and then click on “Submit”.
Hence, by completing the above procedure, your complaint for Aadhar will be registered.
Read More: Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
Other Issues related to Aadhar Card and the Possible Outcomes
- You haven’t received Aadhar Card or it’s delivered at a wrong place.
First Solution is, you can check your Aadhar Card Status.
Apart from that, you can visit the nearest Aadhar Card Center. However, you can also send an Email or Contact to Aadhar Card Representative via Toll-Free Number.
Toll-Free number: 1947
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, you can also send a post to the registered Email Address as described below:
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
Government of India (GoI),
3rd Floor, Tower II,
Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi – 110001
- Lost Enrolment Slip or Lost Enrolment ID or Unable to get Aadhar
Follow the simple steps given below:
- Here you have to send an Email to email@example.com. In the email, you have to Enter details such as Name, Number, Email, Address, Date of Birth, Pincode, Gender and Mobile Number.
- Hence, you will receive your Enrolment ID in the Email.
- Now, you have to visit the Official Web portal of UIDAI, then click on “Get Aadhar Number on Mobile” link available under the Aadhar Enrolment Section. UIDAI
- Now, you will be redirected to the other page, where you have to Enter details such as Enrolment ID, Date, Mobile Number and Security Code.
- Lost Aadhar Card
If you have lost your Aadhar Card, you can Contact to the Aadhar Card Center for the same. But, in order to place a request for Aadhar again, a nominal fee is being charged.
- You have Spelling Mistakes or there are any Demographic Errors in Aadhar Card
At the time of Enrolment, residents have been given chance to point out and correct the errors. Later, at the time of finalization, resident has been given one more chance to verify and correct the information if any.
Thus, by following the above procedure, you will be able to place a Complaint for Aadhar.
Read More: Carry Aadhar on Mobile using mAadhaar app