Aadhar Card Download By Using Aadhar Number & Enrolment Number: How to get the Aadhar Number if you don’t have at this time? At times of Emergency, you don’t have Aadhar Number, how to get it? Here in this article, we will provide you complete information about Aadhar Card Download Online Using Aadhar Number & Enrolment Number.
Aadhar is basically a 12-Digit Unique Identification Number issued to all the Citizens of India. It is mainly provided based on their Demographic as well as Biometric Data.
If you have already applied for the Aadhar Card, but haven’t got one, then you can check your Aadhar Card Status.
Read More: Aadhar Card Registration
Aadhar Card Download By Using Aadhar Number & Enrolment Number
At the time of Application of your Aadhar Card, you will receive the Enrolment number, with the help of this number, you will be able to check the Aadhar Card Status.
One of the most amazing things about the Aadhar is, it is the digital copy. You can easily download the Aadhar Card from the UIDAI website, and it is valid as the Original Card.
How to Download Aadhar Card?
If you have applied for the Aadhar Card, but not received, then you can download your Aadhar Card online.
Also in the case of Emergency, you can download your Aadhar Card online, provided you require a good internet connection and Aadhar Number or Enrolment Number.
There are basically two ways to Download the Aadhar Card:
- Aadhar Card Download using Aadhar Number
- Aadhar Card Download using Enrolment Number
Aadhar Card Download using Aadhar Number
- Firstly, in order to download the Aadhar Card, you have to click on this link.
- Here, you have to first Enter your Aadhar Number.
- Then you have to Enter the Full name as it is appearing in the Aadhar Card Number, Pincode and then Enter the text as shown in the image.
- Now, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the box and then click on “Validate and Download”.
- The Aadhar Card will be Download to your Device. It will be protected by the code. In order to open it, you have to enter your Area Pincode.
- In case, you don’t remember your Mobile Number, then you can Download your Aadhar Card by following the second option.
Aadhar Card Download using Enrolment Number
- Firstly, you have to visit the resident portal of UIDAI, to visit click here.
- Now, here Enrolment ID will be selected by default.
- Here, you have to Enter your Enrolment ID.
- Then you have to Enter your Full name similarly as it was appearing at the time of Aahdar Card Application.
- Then, you have to Enter the Pin Code, Image as it is appearing in the box and Mobile Number and then click on Get OTP.
- Lastly, you have to Enter the OTP that you have received in your Number and click on Validate.
- Thus, Aadhar Card will be Downloaded in your device in PDF format. Here file will be locked, in order to open it, you have to enter your Area Pincode.